- This site is dedicated to pyrotechnics related files.
- Files not in this category is deleted whitout warning.
- Executables are ignored, so don't even bother.
- Upload is limited to 1024MB or 60 minutes uploading time.
- 2012-26-02 18:00 UTC - File upload has been reenabled. Some small fixes are yet to be applied but that'll get there soon enough.
- 2012-24-01 00:30 UTC - Public files are back. Feedback section is back too, so you can complain about the long downtime and stuff that got broken. Upload feature is still being tested, so not available yet.
- 2012-04-01 08:17 UTC - A vulnerability in the script dealing with file uploading made it possible for a hacker to gain full access to the Pyrobin server, doing general hacker mischief. All is not lost, but it might take some time before full functionality is restored.
- 2010-07-17 21:02 UTC - The server ran out of virtual memory again, because the PHP error log was written to the same partition that stored the pagefile, and it used all available space. Measures have been taken to prevent this from happening again.
- 2010-03-25 21:09 UTC - Creative use of non-alphabetic characters in filenames caused an error log failure cascade. Offending files have been removed but the root cause has not been handled yet.